Montpellier

Friday, May 27, 2011

Nous sommes humains? Ou nous sommes danseurs?

From the lovely http://tsntfln.tumblr.com/ (This post ). A must read for TSN fans, especially ones that like TFLN . Well, for TSN fans that are funny.

So I keep abandoning my movie posts. Firstly, I feel like if I put all my comments in one post it will be TL;DNR (too long; did not read). Secondly, I don't actually study film or anything and I write about movies all one - three of my readers may or may not have seen. Thirdly, this blog is, unabashedly, about me and therefore I prefer personal posts.

This post doesn't actually contribute much to my blog other than a glimpse into my future. After I spend four months in Europe. All I have to say is, thank goodness I'm turning 21 in France. Of course, before would be better (since almost all of my friends have birthdays before my ridiculously late one) but at least when I return I will be able to drink legally. The transition back would be unpleasant if I were 19 or 20 when I returned and had to wait.

Also, a classic quote from my orientation:
"Drinking is a big part of the culture in France...being drunk is not."

No comments:

Post a Comment